Did you guys remember Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl launches today? Or were you distracted by other news? Regardless, Nickelodeon has its own share of iconic characters well-suited for a Super Smash Bros.-type game. Not convinced by my words? Ludosity and Fair Play Labs shared a launch trailer for the game that does a good job hyping it up.
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl’s launch was just a touch overshadowed today
Check out the video below:
Personally, I love seeing cartoon characters I grew up with beat each other up. Ren, Stimpy, Powdered Toast Man, Invader Zim, Michelangelo, and Leonardo are very dear to my heart. And laying eyes on the Technodrome as a stage really works up my nostalgia.
However, the lack of voices in these trailers and gameplay footage is concerning. It makes the title appear a bit lifeless. I get some of these voice actors may not be available or be too pricey to obtain. But at least get some sound-alikes!
Here are some key features:
- All-Star Cast of Nickelodeon Fighters: Choose from 20 fan-favorite characters at launch from across the Nickelodeon cartoon universe and watch them duke it out for bragging rights!
- Nickelodeon-themed Levels: Battle across a variety of stages inspired by Nickelodeon’s iconic universes, including SpongeBob SquarePants’ Jellyfish Fields, TMNT’s Technodrome, and more!
- Master Your Favorite Heroes’ Abilities: Each character delivers a unique move-set and playstyle to explore as you fight to send your foes flying off the level to win.
- Single-player & Multiplayer Game Modes: Challenge your skills against the AI, or face off in competitive online and local multiplayer for up to four players.
- Discover Bonus Content: Unlock advanced moves unique to each character’s personality and more in the in-game Gallery!
Interested gamers can purchase Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl for $49.99 ($39.99 digital as part of an early bird discount, I think).
Enthusiasts, are you hype for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl‘s launch? Let us know below.