In your quest to calm the final Frenzied Noble, Pokémon Legends: Arceus takes you through Snowpoint Temple on a chase after the Diamond Clan’s Sabi. Your goal is to ascend the structure to meet with Braviary to gain the power of flight. However, this is easier said than done, as there are three Legendary Titan-based puzzles within to hinder your progress. If you find yourself getting stumped by the puzzles of Snowpoint Temple, this Pokémon Legends: Arceus guide will offer hints and the overall solution.
The three puzzles in Snowpoint Temple task you with determining a sequence of buttons to press on a door to open it. The first puzzle requires three buttons and is meant to teach you how the puzzles operate. The next level ramps up the difficulty a little by adding windows and requires five buttons, while the last takes six. Everything you need to complete a puzzle is found between the entrance you came through and the locked door in front of you, limiting where you need to search.
You should be able to find a couple of hints by examining the locked door. First, you should notice that the buttons on the door symbolize Steel, Ice, and Rock, which represent the original Legendary Titan trio. Etched in the door are also the words, “Whither the statues gaze…” This would indicate that some sort of direction is involved in the solution. Lastly, examining the statues around you reveals that they also each represent one of the Legendary Titans.
If you want to give the puzzles a fresh go with this information, feel free to stop reading now. Otherwise, continue to the next section for the solutions.
Snowpoint Temple solution in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
The solutions to the puzzles revolve around following each statue’s gaze and noting what symbols they denote. This direction then forms the order in which you press the buttons. At that point, the key becomes finding the first statue in the chain. For instance, the first puzzle starts with the Rock statue left of the entrance. It then points to a Steel statue, which then points to an Ice statue, completing the chain.
The solutions to the three puzzles are as follows:
- Rock, Steel, Ice
- Ice, Rock, Steel, Rock, Ice
- Steel, Ice, Rock, Ice, Steel, Rock
After the puzzles, prepare for battle
After opening the last door, you’ll be faced with a few more challenges. Almost immediately after opening the third door, I ran into an Alpha Gallade. It’s easy enough to avoid, but it will likely catch you off guard if you’re not careful. Proceeding past this encounter, you’ll run into Sabi just before the exit. As these things tend to go, she’ll challenge you to a Pokémon battle to make sure you’re worthy of joining forces with Braviary.
Sabi holds nothing back as she throws out her level 30 Electivire, her level 30 Magmortar, and her level 50 Rhyperior all at once. Hopefully your team is healed up for this smackdown, but if it isn’t, don’t worry too much. I wound up blacking out, but the game put me right back in front of the fight with a fully healed team, ready to kick some butt. After you win, you’ll go outside and wind up facing the level 54 Braviary as your final test of worthiness.
If this guide through the Snowpoint Temple in Pokémon Legends: Arceus‘ Snowpoint Temple was helpful to you, let us know in the comments below.
We have many more Pokémon Legends: Arceus guides where this came from:
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus beginner guide tips and tricks
- Shiny hunting guide & mass outbreaks in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to evolve Pokémon and change its moves in Legends: Arceus
- How to expand your satchel in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Where to find Chimchar, Turtwig, & Piplup in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Where to find Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to catch Manaphy and Phione in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to catch Heatran in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to evolve Hisuian Qwilish into Overqwil in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Bothersome Bidoof request guide for Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus boss guide – how to take down Kleavor
- How to defeat Hisuian Lilligant in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to defeat Hisuian Arcanine boss in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to defeat Hisuian Electrode boss in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to catch Cresselia in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Here’s the full Pokédex for Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to claim the current Mystery Gift for Pokémon Legends: Arceus