Though RiME suffered technical problems on Nintendo Switch, a big update is coming soon. You won’t have to wait long for version 1.0.2, as it launches on February 19. Get the details on what the patch brings below:
RiME version 1.0.2
– Increased visual fidelity, bloom and post-processing
– Sharpened image resolution
– Opening Cinematics visually improved
– Fixed possible stage exploits that would enable players to skip parts of the stages
– Increased texture quality in specific areas
– Increased view distance
– Fixed an issue with foliage density, shadows, and render distances
– Updated texture mipmaps for the Fox
– Improved global mipmaps
– Improved shadow distance and quality
– Fixed instances of foliage pops
– Stabilized FPS
– Optimized the Boys cape and hair physics
– Rebuilt streaming volumes
– Fixed an issue that allowed you to see outside of the map in later stages.
– Updated lighting to prevent bleed through
– Updated the quality of trees in earlier stages where they would display poorly.
Are you looking forward to this big RiME update? Comment below, let us know.