Pokémon Home update 1.2 is now live on mobile, bringing a host of changes to the Pokémon app. Most of these focus on accessibility, with new search functions, filter options, and updates to the general user experience. The update brings new features too, like the ability to place multiple Pokémon in the Wonder Box at once and the ability to view Pokémon’s Natures under Pokémon Rankings in Battle Data. Here’s the full list of changes in update 1.2:
- Improved search result filters for the GTS “Search for Pokémon” function.
- The “include people searching for Legendary and Mythical Pokémon” option has been updated to “Include people searching for Legendary, Mythical and other special Pokémon.”
- You can now filter your results based on what Pokémon you have deposited in Pokémon Home.
- Added the ability to place multiple Pokémon in the Wonder Box at once.
- Revised Challenge completion messages for improved clarity on what Challenge you’ve completed.
- Added the ability to view Pokémon’s Natures under Pokémon Rankings in Battle Data
- Natures will be displayed in the first competition held following the release of v. 1.2.1 and in all competitions following.
- If a Trainer used a mint on their Pokémon, the Nature shown will correspond to the mint used.
- Added a Back button to Battle Data screens.
- Added new informational feature.
- Made various other fixes.
A while back, Pokémon Home ran a promotion granting players a Hidden Ability Pokémon for depositing from Sword and Shield using the Pokémon Home app. The app continues to run promotions and has seen some useful updates since its launch earlier this year.
Pokémon Home update 1.2 is now live.