Overcooked! 2 – Carnival of Chaos is out today. This time, the chaotic cooperative cooking charade heads to the carnival, where a hearty fifteen new levels and new mechanics await. To get an idea of what’s in store, step right up and check out the trailer below.
Clown cannons are obviously the coolest incentive in the latest round of Overcooked! 2 DLC, but if you still want to know what else is going down in this update, here are the details straight from Team17:
– New levels! The Carnival becomes your kitchen across 15 brand new levels
– Four new chefs! Rule the big top as the Ringmaster Chef, Strongman Chef, Clown Chef and Stunt Chef
– Recipes! New recipes for players to master and/or burn to a crisp, including donuts and hot dogs, as well as the introduction of a new sauce machine
– Combo meals! Extra hungry customers are looking for more food, so combine meals and top them off with a thirst-quenching beverage
– Erm… Clown cannons? Yes, CANNONS! Travel across the kitchen faster than ever before with this new unconventional kitchen contraption
Overcooked! 2 – Carnival of Chaos is out now, and is available through the game’s season pass, or you can buy it separately for $5.99 USD / £4.79 / €4.99. For adding fifteen levels, some fun recipes, and brand new mechanics to an already awesome game, that price sounds pretty good to me.