GungHo has announced that Ninjala Season 9 is arriving on March 10 and bringing the usual assortment of new additions. One of the main additions to Ninjala Season 9 is the WNA Resort, a new visual lobby map to hang out with other players. Prior to this though, there will be the WNA Level Up Matsuri, an event where you can earn 1.5 times the usual amount of experience. It will begin at February 16 at 6:00 p.m. PT and continue through February 26 at 5:59 p.m. PT.
- WNA Resort: The debut of a visual lobby map that lets players interact with fellow Ninjas and show their outfits, stickers, Emotes, and more.
- New modes in Room Battles: The battle modes Last Ninja Standing! and Turf Match! that were previously limited to Featured Battles will be permanently added to Room Battles.
- WNA Level Up Matsuri (February 16 at 6:00 p.m. PT – February 26 at 5:59 p.m. PT): Earn 1.5x more experience in battles. Reach level 100 to get the following BGMs:
- “Magical Girl Marie” (obtained at level 115)
- “Defeat the Space Ninja!” (obtained at level 205)
- WNA Tour tournament – Jiraiya Cup (Solo) (February 26)
- An exclusive title and Jala for the top 500 players
- 10,000 Jala for first place
- Shinobi Shop sales (February 23 at 6:00 p.m. PT – March 9 at 5:59 p.m. PT): Select avatar items will be on sale for 30% off at the Shinobi Shop. Ninjala Pass holders can also add their 20% off discount for a total of 50% off these items.
- Gumchi Login Bonus (February 9 at 6:00 p.m. PT – February 16 at 5:59 p.m. PT): Log into Ninjala for this seven-day login bonus, which will provide special items and free Jala each day.
What do you think of the Ninjala season 9 offerings?