We’re all psyched to finally get Live A Live in the West, but Japan is getting extra special with a board game included in the HD-2D remake’s limited edition. The limited-edition version is now available to preorder in Japan exclusively through the Square Enix e-Store.
The Live A Live limited edition will go for 22,000 yen (~$189.80), which is a bit on the more expensive side, even for Japan, but it comes with an assortment of goodies that might catch your attention. Some of the items include an assembly-required figure, an enamel bag, and a two-disc soundtrack that even includes a booklet! However, the more exciting piece from the limited edition has to be the official board game, which might be a first as a bonus item from Square Enix.
Check out the items included in the limited edition below:
- Physical software for Live A Live
- A “Live A Live Structure Arts Buriki Daioh” figure
- A “Live A Live HD-2D Remake Board Game” official board game
- “Live A Live HD-2D Remake Original Soundtrack Collector’s Edition” soundtrack & booklet
- “Live A Live HD-2D Remake Shoulder Bag” enamel bag
Live A Live will be available for Nintendo Switch on July 22, 2022. If you missed the trailer from yesterday’s Nintendo Direct presentation, watch it here.