One of the most unique request rewards in Pokémon Legends: Arceus is an Alolan Vulpix. Many of the other requests simply give useful but boring rewards, so to get a Pokémon (let alone one that doesn’t natively exist in Hisui) is a really fun twist. To acquire this valuable prize, you’ll need to complete Request 83 — Snow-White Vulpix in the Snow. This request is basically a treasure hunt, so if you need help finding the location of your targets, this quick guide will help you complete Snow-White Vulpix in the Snow and get an Alolan Vulpix in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
After defeating Avalugg in the Alabaster Icelands, return to the Snowfields Camp where you’ll be able to meet Security Corps member Keaka. Keaka hails from the Alola region and has brought some of his precious Vulpix (known in Alola as Keokeo) with him to Hisui. The problem is five of these Vulpix have run off to go play in the snow, and since Alolan Vulpix are white, they blend in fairly well. Keaka asks for your help in tracking them down and tells you they’ve run off to the Avalanche Slopes subregion.
Avalanche Slopes, if you haven’t discovered it yet, is one of the southwestern-most areas of the Alabaster Icelands. Once you find your way there, you can begin your task. If you want to move around quickly while surveilling a wide area, Braviary is a good option here. Though it may be a little difficult, you are able to see the Vulpix from the air, so don’t worry too much about missing them. Alternatively, just head to the marked locations on the map below and interact with the Vulpix to send them back to the camp.
Once you’ve located all five Alolan Vulpix, return to Keaka for your reward. He’ll give you an Experience Candy L for your troubles. However, before you leave, one of the Vulpix will indicate it wants to travel with you and as such will be added to your party / pastures. A pretty nice reward, all things considered! And that concludes our guide for how to solve Snow-White Vulpix in the Snow to get an Alolan Vulpix in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
Check out more Pokémon Legends: Arceus guides:
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus beginner guide tips and tricks
- Shiny hunting guide & mass outbreaks in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to evolve Pokémon and change its moves in Legends: Arceus
- How to expand your satchel in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Where to find Chimchar, Turtwig, & Piplup in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Where to find Hisuian Zorua and Zoroark in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to catch Manaphy and Phione in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to catch Heatran in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to evolve Hisuian Qwilish into Overqwil in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Bothersome Bidoof request guide for Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Snowpoint Temple hints & solution guide – Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus boss guide – how to take down Kleavor
- How to defeat Hisuian Lilligant in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to defeat Hisuian Arcanine boss in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to defeat Hisuian Electrode boss in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to catch Cresselia in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Here’s the full Pokédex for Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to claim the current Mystery Gift for Pokémon Legends: Arceus