A Pokémon game wouldn’t be complete without legendaries to hunt, now would it? Most legendary Pokémon in Pokémon Legends: Arceus can be obtained during its robust postgame activities. Your primary objective after rolling the game’s credits is to collect the remaining plates in the hopes of finding Arceus, but to accomplish this goal, you will need to track down some legendary Pokémon. After completing a few tasks for Volo, Cogita will give you some requests to complete, with each of them offering a different legendary to tackle. In this guide, we will be taking a look at the request titled “The Plate of the Lakes,” and we will show you where to find and how to capture Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
Legendary hunt: Where to find and how to catch Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
How to catch Mesprit
Mesprit can be found at Lake Verity in the Obsidian Highlands, so you will want to head over there to start your encounter with Mesprit. This battle can be mildly frustrating due to Mesprit constantly using Recover, but using a move such as Thunder Wave to inflict paralysis might be worthwhile. After whittling down its health, simply throw Poké Balls at Mesprit until you capture it.
How to catch Uxie
The second member of the lake trio, Uxie, can be found at Lake Acuity in the Alabaster Icelands. This fight was a little bit easier than the other two for me, as I was able to use an Agile Style Thunder Wave early to give me an advantage. Then again, Uxie has access to Hypnosis, so you will want to be mindful of this prior to initiating the fight. As per usual, deal some damage to weaken it for capture, then spam Poké Balls until Uxie stays in the ball.
How to catch Azelf
Azelf, the final member of the lake trio, can be located at Lake Valor in the Crimson Mirelands. Azelf likes to use Double Hit to boost its damage output, making Mystical Power a real threat during the encounter, especially if it goes for Agile Style. However, after inflicting some damage and potentially stunning it with paralysis, simply throw Poké Balls at it until you’re successful at capturing it.
Upon capturing all three members of the lake trio, you will obtain the Draco Plate, bringing you one step closer to uncovering the mysteries of the Hisui region. So that’s everything you need to know about where to find and how to capture Mesprit, Uxie, and Azelf in Pokémon Legends: Arceus.
For further tips, check out more Pokémon Legends: Arceus guides:
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus beginner guide tips and tricks
- Shiny hunting guide & mass outbreaks in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to evolve Pokémon and change its moves in Legends: Arceus
- How to expand your satchel in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Where to find Chimchar, Turtwig, & Piplup in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to catch Manaphy and Phione in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to evolve Hisuian Qwilish into Overqwil in Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Bothersome Bidoof request guide for Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- Pokémon Legends: Arceus boss guide – how to take down Kleavor
- Here’s the full Pokédex for Pokémon Legends: Arceus
- How to claim the current Mystery Gift for Pokémon Legends: Arceus