It is Castlevania‘s 35th anniversary! Its developer, Konami, is celebrating the occasion in an annoying way with NFTs (hopefully, there are other plans throughout the year). Thankfully, Limited Run Games is commemorating in a better way with the Castlevania Anniversary Collection. The company has new merchandise to sell, in addition to its fancy editions that went up for pre-order last year. They include a poster, enamel pins, and more. And they all go up for pre-order on January 14.
That Castlevania poster is mighty tempting
Take a look at what you can purchase below:
Let’s see what we have here:
- 24×36 Castlevania Anniversary Collection Poster by artist Tom duBois, who did the artwork for most of the games’ covers ($49.99)
- Enamel pin set of Grant, Sypha, Trevor, and Alucard ($59.99)
- Medusa Head keychain ($9.99)
- Simon enamel pin ($14.99)
- Castlevania Anniversary Collection Switch case ($19.99)
- Castlevania Anniversary Collection playing card deck ($14.99)
- Classic tee ($24.99)
There is some great stuff on offer. The poster is a clear highlight because it is new art from an original Castelvania artist. The pins are too pricey, though.
Enthusiasts, what catches your eye from the Limited Run Castlevania Anniversary Collection merchandise lineup? Sound off in the comment section below.