Electronic Arts has announced the EA Play Live Spotlight Series and revealed its schedule, which will occur throughout the month of July 2021. The series will include a total of five digital events on separate days, culminating in the main EA Play Live 2021 showcase on July 22. The only thing we can be sure not to expect at EA Play Live Spotlight Series is BioWare, which stated on Twitter that it is “hard at work” creating new Dragon Age and Mass Effect and Star Wars: The Old Republic updates, but it will not be showing anything.
EA Play Live Spotlight Series schedule for July 2021
- July 8 at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. CET: The Future of First-Person Shooters
- July 13 at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. CET: EA <3s Independent Studios
- July 19 at 7:00 p.m. ET / 4:00 p.m. PT / 1:00 a.m. CET: Madden NFL 22 All-Access: Scouting – How the Community is Shaping Madden NFL 22
- July 20 at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. CET: More EA SPORTS!
- July 22: EA Play Live at 1:00 p.m. ET / 10:00 a.m. PT / 7:00 p.m. CET
At The Future of First-Person Shooters, DICE and Respawn Entertainment will discuss Battlefield 2042 and Apex Legends. EA <3s Independent Studios will feature a panel with Josef Fares of Hazelight (It Takes Two), Olov Redmalm of Zoink (Lost in Random), Mel Philips and Abubarker Salim of “newcomers” Silver Rain, and Guha Bala of Velan Studios (Knockout City). The Madden event is, well, exactly what it sounds like. And More EA SPORTS! will be about an “extremely cool new addition to an extremely popular and long-running EA SPORTS franchise.”
[Source: PR/Source 2]