Deck13 and Radical Fish Games have announced an August 5, 2021 release date for DLC expansion CrossCode: A New Home on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The story takes place immediately after the events of the main game and gives players a chance to see what happens with their favorite characters. According to the Radical Fish Games website, here’s what we have to look forward to:
- A playtime of about 8-15 hours
- Ku’lero Temple: Probably the biggest dungeon we’ve ever created
- Fight against several enemies, including over 10 new bosses
- Run over water for the very first time in the new area Azure Archipelago
- Tackle 8 new optional quests with unique mechanics and scenarios
- Listen to 3 new music tracks composed by ???/STEEL_PLUS
- Unlock new Arena Cups and Bonus CP to fully upgrade your circuit tree!
- And of course: Finish the raid!
Cross Code: A New Home DLC came to PC much earlier, with a release date of February 26, and Switch and other console players have been eagerly awaiting the DLC. I’m a huge fan of CrossCode, as you can read all about in our review from last year, but haven’t had a chance to really get into it with the performance patches on Switch. I can’t wait to see what Lea, Emilienator, Apollo, and the rest are up to. And I’ve got my fingers extra crossed for Manlea.
Are you going to pick up the CrossCode: A New Home DLC in August on Switch? Let us know!