It’s been a while since we last heard about the intriguing Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan. The peaceful battles we saw offered an alternate, non-violent path to victory. Luckily, Skybound Games and Manavoid Entertainment have some news for us today. Rainbow Billy has secured a release date for Nintendo Switch: October 5. To celebrate the occasion, a new trailer was uploaded to YouTube.
I can’t believe Rainbow Billy is releasing so soon!
Peep the fresh footage of the title below:
The various locales shown off seem vibrant and full of life. It’s like playing a Saturday-morning cartoon!
Here are some key features you can look forward to if you decide to join Billy on his adventure:
- Explore a World of Imagination: From dark caverns to remote islands on the stormy seas, discover a rich, wholesome world filled with treasure, friendship… and danger!
- Fantastic Adventure with Relatable Themes: Restore color to a monochrome world and help your friends be their true selves in a story about empathy, courage and friendship.
- Befriend & Collect Cute Creatures: Meet over 60 strange, lovable creatures and help them in non-violent encounters! Create your own unique team to save the day!
- Solve Intricate Color Puzzles: Each world is filled with clever challenges and secrets that unlock new areas to explore!
- Vibrant 2.5D Visual Style: Rainbow Billy’s art style blends the personality of modern 2D cartoon characters into an imaginative 3D world with an energetic soundtrack to match!
- Open Accessibility: We want Rainbow Billy to be playable for everyone, so we’ve included many different accessibility features like color blindness support, a dyslexia-friendly font, single joystick controls and more!
- Fish for Resources: Because who doesn’t love a fishing mini-game?!
Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan will be available on Switch this October 5 for $29.99. You should be able to pre-order it here in the near future.
Enthusiasts, are you happy to learn about Rainbow Billy‘s release date? Let us know below.