As if the SNES Classic Edition wasn’t cool enough, check out this new third-party accessory to complement it: The Classic 2 Magic, or C2M. This device literally lets you play all your original SNES cartridges on the SNES Classic Edition.
How it works :
Download the software via the USB drive and install it on the C2M which takes roughly two minutes to complete. Then insert your favorite game into the C2M’s slot, boot up your system, and chose the first option. Voila! You can now play your physical SNES cartridges. Check out the handy installation video below.
Other Important Information via the official website:
- If you also happen to own Super Famicom Classic Mini, NES Classic Edition, Famicom Classic Mini, or Gold Famicom Classic Mini, fear not, it will still work.
- Available worldwide on September 2018 at 59.99 USD.
- Supports SNES and Super Famicom cartridges.
- Will not brick your console.
- Lets you add extra emulator systems such as NES, Gameboy, master system, as well as Roms.
- Supports unlimited customization for advanced users.
What do you think about this cool new third-party add-on? Will you be picking one up? We already know you can mod your console to add other games already. This, however, makes it possible to play games you already own without the risk of possibly bricking your console. Let us know in the comments and get ready to dust off your SNES games!