Tractors, trucks, trains, cows, cattle and a whole lot of corn! Farming Simulator has officially made its way over to the Nintendo Switch!
Sorry for my excitement. I’ve put over 100 hours so far into this game on PC and I’m afraid to think how much time the Switch version will suck away since it has the unique ability to be played both at home and on-the-go. This makes Farming Simulator on Switch the definitive portable version, as the other handheld versions (such as Farming Simulator 18 on 3DS that came out earlier this year) are cut down and simplified. The Switch Edition appears to be the same as the PS4, Xbox One and PC versions (Farming Simulator 17) which is great.
Focus Home Interactive has prepared a pretty snazzy launch trailer for the Switch Edition. Check it out:
Farming Simulator: Nintendo Switch Edition is available both physically and digitally for $50. Here’s a rundown of the features:
- Develop your farm in 2 huge environments, a North-American and a Eastern-Europe environments
- Harvest a large variety of new crops (sunflowers, soybeans, and much more)
- Transport your goods with trucks and trailers, or try out the newly-added drivable trains
- Take care of your livestock, including pigs, cows, sheep, and chickens.
- 250 faithfully reproduced farming vehicles and tools from over 75 manufacturers