In celebration of a successful 2021 Pokémon Global Exhibition competition, The Pokémon Company has made a formidable level 100 Charizard available as a Mystery Gift in Pokémon Sword and Shield. The Charizard mimics the level and moveset of one that was used in the event, which was won by Leonardo Bonanomi. If you grab this timid-natured level 100 Charizard, you will find Heat Wave, Blast Burn, Hurricane, and Protect at your disposal.
If you’d like to add this Charizard to your party in Pokémon Sword or Shield, just follow the steps below, and be sure to hurry: the redemption code expires on November 3.
- Load up Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield
- Access the X Menu and select Mystery Gift. Then, select “Get a Mystery Gift”
- When prompted, select “Get with Code/Password”
- Enter “GL0BALCHAMP2021” when asked for a code
- Receive your Charizard and save your game
This is a pretty straightforward way to add an incredibly powerful Charizard to your team in Pokémon Sword or Pokémon Shield. Do you think you will take up the offer? Or are you satisfied with your current party as it is? Would you have rather received a different Pokémon showcased in the competition? Let us know in the comment section below.