Although it looks like Bethesda’s future on Switch is not in jeopardy, we can never be sure of what lies ahead. That is why it is important to pay tribute to what came before. So it is with older Bethesda Switch titles, some of which are now on sale digitally via the eShop.
If you don’t own these Bethesda published games already, now is a good time to purchase
Here is the full list of titles that are eligible for a discount:
- DOOM (2016) – $29.99 (was $59.99)
- DOOM – $1.99 (was $4.99)
- DOOM 3 – $2.99 (was $9.99)
- DOOM 64 – $1.99 (was $4.99)
- DOOM II – $1.99 (was $4.99)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – $29.99 (was $59.99)
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood – $8.99 (was $29.99)
- Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe Edition – $11.99 (was $39.99)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus – $29.99 (was $59.99)
There are some awesome deals here. You can nab all the classic DOOM games for less than $10, and Youngblood for $8.99 is a steal. It’s too bad Bethesda didn’t port Wolfenstein: The New Order to Nintendo’s latest; that title is a hell of a good time.
Enthusiasts, will you be taking advantage of this sale before DOOM Eternal‘s digital launch? You have until December 2 to do so, which leaves you a few days to take the plunge. Happy savings!