Koei Tecmo has shared details on two new characters joining Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream in this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine, including a sexy fighter and a (maybe) world-class bodyguard.
It’s worth noting that the information comes from a leak of this week’s issue of Famitsu magazine, so the spelling of the names is subject to change. Here are some highlights for the two characters:
Arette Claruty (Voiced by Aoi Yuki|Designed by NOCO)
- A martial artist and procurement shop merchant.
- Her design features light clothing with an emphasis on a busty appearance.
- Her fighting style focuses on kicking moves. She can also use cannons and such as weapons.
- She’s the life of the party and is full of emotions.
Orias Endels (Voiced by Tomoaki Maeno|Designed by Yuugen)
- Self-confident and always imposing, sometimes a little too conceited.
- Deep down, he’s pure and straightforward.
- His weapon of choice is a long-range rifle.
- He’s a self-proclaimed “world’s strongest super bodyguard.”
- He’s always calm during a pinch and gets all requests done with perfection.
It shouldn’t be long until we get a first look at the new Atelier Sophie 2 characters. Unless we get it from magazine scans sooner, Koei Tecmo and Gust will probably give us a first look in the coming days.
Atelier Sophie 2: The Alchemist of the Mysterious Dream will release for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 on February 25, 2022. You can check out its announcement trailer and the first screenshots in our previous report.