Update: the official patch notes have been released by Nintendo, then translated on NeoGaf.
- LAN-mode added. While pressing the left stick, press L+R on the main menu to switch to LAN-mode
- Arena-mode, basically like ranked-mode, for friends and local play, supports spectators
- Kid Cobra & Byte&Bark fixes for the sliding boards
- Fix for the ribbon-girl stage where some arms didn’t properly hit the boxes
- Text-fix for the story-mode
ARMS just received its first update, 1.1.0, that added spectator mode.
Nintendo has yet to release official patch notes, but screenshots via Reddit confirm the new game mode.
When more information on this update is released, Nintendo Enthusiast will have it covered.
Have you picked up ARMS? What are your thoughts on the game? Let us know in the comment section below.